Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Steam Punked with Graphic 45!


So I'm a vintage kind of girl...a girl who loves to fill her closet with pretty dresses from the 40's and 50's.  A girl who doesn't blink twice at pin curls and red lipstick.  A girl who is in love with VINTAGE PAPER of course!!!  Graphic 45 does a fanstastic job of capturing a time and combining just enough funki-ness to it to make it absolutely divine. Let's face it...I would love to have the time to search out every book store and find fantastic original old books to tear open and create my projects.  Alas...three jobs and four children do not allow for such things!  So this mini chipboard book was made with the Graphic 45 Steampunk line...love it!  I love the tag 12 x12 with a million little tags and pop outs that you can alter and add to so many things! Here's a list of supplies I used to create this little treasure.
  • Ranger Distress Inks in Broken China, Brick Red and Walnut Ink
  • Grungeboard
  • Tim Holtz Alterations Hardware Findings Die
  • Tim Holtz Cogs and Sprockets (sorry I can't find the packaging...I must have altered it...tee hee!)
  • Prima bulk flowers
  • Glossy Accents
  • Gold Glimmer Mist 
  • Coin envelopes and gang tags
  • Gold tulle and paper doilies
I taught this class in December and will be teaching it again at Memories and More in January as well.  Thanks for stopping by!

Charmagne

No comments: