Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


So I'm not one for really making new year's resolutions. For me...it's really a set up to disappoint myself.  I make all these promises and set the bar too high and it never fails...I fail!  So this year this is the only resolution I'm setting for myself.  Blog and blog for myself alone...what ever happens with it will happen or not.  And I'm happy with that!  Our holidays at our house where pretty typical...lots of noise, commotion and fun.  Our youngest boys finally got their Blackberry's that they've asked for...well forever.  Our grandson loved tearing at the paper to see what was inside and Malcolm's turkey was over the top as usual.  Memories and More is packed to the rafters with fabulous product and our team is so full of ideas for 2011!  I love my job!  Speaking of Memories and More...this is my first class for 2011.  Each layout class I do this year will be all about challenges and this one is a perfect starting point.  The Challenge: Create a layout where each item used is altered in some way.  I started with Bazzil's Fig Swirl and Pink Paislee's Anthology line and went from there...I love how it turned out!  Stay tuned for more....and more....and more!!!

No comments: